Sunday, June 3, 2012

Family update

Now that it has been a year since Drake was born I finally feel like I have my life under control... Kinda ha ha... Jax and Drake are getting so big!





I just LOVE them and they LOVE each other! It is so fun to see the relationship grow between them everyday. We are also expecting another baby! We decided to spice things up a little bit and have a GIRL!
I know these pictures are kinda creepy but it's the best one we got. Her little hand is up by her face! We couldn't be more excited about this new addition! She is due in October!

6 comments:

Elise said...

I love these pictures! What sweet brothers. And I am SO excited about your little girl due in October!!! That is great news! Love ya!

Lindsey said...

YAY!!!! That's wonderful!!! She is going to be so beautiful:)

Chelsie Sanders said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!! Congrats you two!

doni said...

Little girl! How fun that will be.

Jeremy & Stacy said...

Congrats! THat is so exciting for your cute family.

Cherryl said...

I love your family picture. It is so good of all of you. you are such a sweet family.